Austrian professor and composer, born in Vienna, March 9, 1891. She studied music at the Musikhochschule, Vienna, under Franz Schmidt and P. Heger from 1923 to 1927. She lectured in music theory at the University of Vienna from 1943 to 1945 and in 1960 became professor of music and vice-president of the Upper Austrian Artists Union. In 1942 she won a prize in a music competition organized by the City of Linz.
Works for wind ensemble:
Ernst music, op. 37 (ww, brass and perc) (1940)